Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello Friend

Good morning Kara,

How are you? I was cleaning out my room yesterday and I found some old drill pictures! I'm going to scan them later and post them; they make me happy. You should see Marc's hair in them, it's ridiculous!! I hope you're doing well, I still miss you everyday. I realized that the unreal feeling of you being in heaven may never go away, but I want to say that that's a good thing or at least find the good in it. Oh yeah, Laurie gave me this book to read called, 90 Minutes in Heaven. I'm only about 40 pages in but it makes me emotional. It's about a guy who gets in a car accident...WHOA WAIT...i JUST remembered my dream this instant!! Okay I'll try to stay on track here haha.. Well he gets in an accident, they call the time, while they clear up the accident a gentleman prays for him and he comes back to life after having no pulse for 90 minutes. In those 90 minutes he goes straight to heaven and lives to tell his story. The images he portrays are amazing, I'm happy heaven is that glorious. The book really tugs at your heart.

Kara this week I had a dream that you came back to life after your accident. I don't know how I feel about it yet. As much as I miss you so much everyday I feel like you're in a place of unmistakable and unending peace and you deserve that. I'm always so torn when I think about you being gone. I'm always trying to be okay with it, but a big part of me will never be okay. But I know that from heaven you can do an even better job of staying in touch with everyone like you did on earth. I have a better picture of where you are now and it helps to know that it's more than most of us can ever imagine.


I love and miss you,


Chris

1 comment: