Friday, July 17, 2009

Vegas






Hello Dear Friend Kara,

I'm going to your favorite place tomorrow...VEGAS! Remember when we were randomally looking at flights during work and found that there was an available flight to Vegas AND Hotel for under $100! But we'd have to leave that weekend and we were too chicken to do it. Not even spontaneous. Ha! We'd always say next time...next time...Man! We shoulda went! Oh well, I'm glad I got to spend a bunch of Vegas trips with you. You always took care of me whenever I had a headache and accompanied me while I played my Monopoly slots. You were one of the few that witnessed "Olympic Gardens" night!! XXX haha!

Oh I miss reminiscing those times with you. I miss your laugh, your smile, your hugs, and your ability to drink like a sailor! I looked up to you! I'll never forget the good times we shared.

...there's an open seat next to me if you decide to come with...

Love you and Miss you bitch,
Len

No comments:

Post a Comment