Monday, August 3, 2009

Hey Love,

i'm sorry I haven't written to you in awhile. I've been so caught up in my new job that I haven't made time to write. I started training last Monday and you know I would've called you when I got off to tell you all about it. I really wish you'd pick up. Of course I got super sick after my first day and you always have the comfort that I need, but I still feel you here. I'm convinced that I won't ever believe that you're gone. That emptiness just doesn't seem to escape me. I hate feeling broken when I think of you because I know that you fill such a special part of me no matter where you are. There's so much I want to tell you. I finally went to u31 last week and I now understand why you loved that place. The music was good and I know you would've had a blast with us. I miss you so much. I hope you have a great day in heaven. I can't wait to see you again =)


Love to love you,


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment