Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kara *Sigh

Hey K

So lately, I've not been able to sleep very well. I haven't even been taking my naps like you know I usually do! Ok that's a lie..most of the time I don't get a nap. Haha..you know how I need my rest. I miss you all the time, especially at night. I miss getting to call you late at night when I need to talk to someone...like at 3am like I used to. I called you the other night and it went straight to voice mail. I always didn't like it when you turned off your phone. Anyway, I wasn't expecting anything...I just wanted to hear your voice.

I don't know how else to say it. I miss you. Plain and simply, I miss you. We've been busy throwing together your party this weekend. I can't wait. I hope that you would be happy with how it turns out. I think you will.

Thanks for stopping by once in a while in my dreams to let me know you're ok. I love you forever.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment